A notice to our families
COVID-19 UPDATEFebruary 20, 2021
Tomblyn Funeral Home continues to recognize the seriousness of the Corona Virus. The safety of families we serve, as well as our staff, remain our greatest concern. We continue to monitor information provided by the CDC, NFDA, WVFDCOA, the office of the Governor and the Randolph County Health Department. Please be assured we are taking every step possible to provide the families and community we serve a safe environment to celebrate the life of your loved one. We are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year to provide professional services and safe facilities to the families we serve. We remain confident that by supporting one another, we will emerge stronger than before.
Please review the following recommendations:
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending services
- People of the age of 65 or older or anyone currently prescribed a immunosuppressant drug should consider their safety before attending services
- The number of people attending Visitations or Funeral Services will be restricted to 75 visitors total in the facility at this time)
- Seating in our chapel will be limited to every other pew
- Physical distancing of 6 ft. is required
- Masks are required when entering the building and must be worn at all times
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout our facility
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the facility at this time
- Attendance restrictions for services at a cemetery are unlimited providing social distancing is maintained
- Services at the funeral home or cemetery may be recorded by a member of our staff and posted to the Tomblyn Funeral Home Facebook page or website if requested by the family
- In the event a service is private, or you feel uncomfortable or unable to attend a service, we continue to encourage you to support families in need through phone calls, cards and online condolences.