A notice to our families
COVID-19 UPDATEAugust 25, 2021
Tomblyn Funeral Home continues to recognize the seriousness of the Corona Virus. The safety of families we serve, as well as our staff, remain our greatest concern. We continue to monitor information provided by the CDC, NFDA, WVFDCOA, the office of the Governor and the Randolph County Health Department. Please be assured we are taking every step possible to provide the families and community we serve a safe environment to celebrate the life of your loved one. We are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year to provide professional services and safe facilities to the families we serve.
Due to the recent surge of Covid 19 in Randolph County
Please review the following recommendations:
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending services
- People of all ages or anyone currently prescribed a immunosuppressant drug should consider their safety before attending services
- The number of people attending Visitations or Funeral Services in our facility is not currently limited
- Seating in our chapel will be limited to every other pew
- Physical distancing of 6 ft. is recommended
- Masks are recommended when entering the building and should be worn at all times
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout our facility
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the facility at this time
- Attendance restrictions for services at a cemetery or any outdoor location are not in effect. However, we recommend social distancing be maintained
- Services at the funeral home or cemetery may be recorded by a member of our staff and posted to the Tomblyn Funeral Home Facebook page or website if requested by the family
- In the event a service is private, or you feel uncomfortable or unable to attend a service, we continue to encourage you to support families in need through phone calls, cards and online condolences.